Self-drive or guided 20-day holiday: "Britain & Ireland Panorama" package 2017-2018. Flexible self-drive holiday or Trafalgar guided tour of England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales. All airfares, 2-night Singapore stop-over, 2 nights London, mid-sized car hire*, ferry tickets, top-rated B&B and hotel accommodation, hotel breakfasts, dinners, excursions, personalised travel service and more...
Save $4,592 per couple. EARLY-BIRD package available, save even more...
* B&B (Bed & Breakfast) accommodation and ferry fares for your trip to Ireland and Isle of Skye are included for the self-drive holiday. Hotel-style accommodation may be used instead of B&B if preferred (subject to availability).
Features more than two weeks traveling throughout England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales staying at top-class, authentic B&B's and hotels so you get to meet the real locals. Self-drive or Trafalgar guided holiday.
View inclusions, video & itinerary here...
"You asked me what were the best of our trip to Scotland. It was all fantastic. A very interesting adventure. Many thanks for all the arrangements that you made for us. It was much appreciated." Betty J.
"Wonderful, wonderful trip. We think we loved Paris and its age/artworks the most but all was full of laughter fun and learning. Paris apartment was beautiful. The street is full of lots of restaurants and cafe's. Magnificent. Cheers." Val C.
Top value at
$7,995pp, you pay from only $5,899 after GCash travel credits and Free Flights Vouchers.
EARLY-BIRD PRICE FROM $4,999 LIMITED PACKAGES, ENQUIRE TODAY!
Deposit now, balance 90-days prior to departure.
BONUS INCLUDED VALUE: Comprehensive, best-in-class travel insurance valued at over $800 per couple.
Extend with 4-days in London or Paris from just $699 per person after GCash travel credits.
Click/tap the player above to watch this delightful video featuring the live music at Dolans Irish pub in Limerick, Ireland.
View the complete itinerary
Revisit your heritage, discover the beauty and history of England, enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of Ireland, immerse yourself in Scottish and Welsh culture and enjoy a dream holiday taking in the glorious scenery at every turn. From the spires of London, Edinburgh and York to wild, windswept landscapes of the Scottish Highlands and Ireland, explore all the nooks and crannies of Britain and Ireland - their historic cities, cultural diversity and breathtaking countryside on display as you explore such highlights as Dublin and Cardiff.
Choose from a self-drive holiday that can be changed to suit to suit or a full-guided holiday with Trafalgar, the world’s best guided-travel company.
"My husband and I have recently returned from a holiday to Canada and Alaska booked through Australian Escapes. The itinerary was planned to take in all aspects of the holiday we required. The travel transfers worked seamlessly and the accommodation was at a standard that met our expectations of comfort and location. We absolutely loved the cruise and surprise upgrade to our stateroom. From our experience with this recent trip I would recommend Australian Escapes." Margaret & Bill T.
Encounter stunning scenery everywhere
The Isle of Skye is a truly magical place and home to some of Scotland's most iconic landscapes. You'll visit many scenic places including the highlands of Scotland and Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, better known as the Ring of Kerry.
Immerse yourself in the friendly culture of Scotland and Ireland
Enjoy an evening of fine food and non-stop fun as Ireland's history unfolds in a cabaret of comedy, song and dance in Dublin. The cast will have you tapping your toes and joining in the show all in the spirit of Irish humour. You'll have a similar opportunity in Edinburgh Scotland.
Be captivated as you experience first-hand, the history of England and Wales
Your holiday starts with a scenic drive through beautiful countryside to Stratford-upon-Avon and finishes with a visit to Stonehenge. In between are numerous adventures for an unforgettable holiday.
Extend your holiday and fall in love with Paris
You’ll soak up the romance of Paris, the city of lights, with 3 nights’ stylish accommodation and included special tours and excursions to Le Louvre, Eiffel Tower for dinner and The Moulin Rouge show.
Book now for 2018. Travel in August and include the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Book now to secure your travel package for 2018. If you choose the Trafalgar option, you should book early as this is a very popular package and the best dates sell out quickly. Don't delay.
Great value, starting at
$7,995pp, you pay from only $5,899 after GCash travel credits. Pay a deposit now and the balance 3 months before departure.
EARLY-BIRD PRICE FROM $4,999 LIMITED PACKAGES, ENQUIRE TODAY!
Hurry! Limited packages at member prices. Enquire today to find out if your travel dates are available. Price and deposit amount varies according to travel date. [GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE]
Self-drive package includes:
- Return international flights with major carrier such as Qantas, Emirates and Singapore airlines
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- 2 nights, 4-star+ central Singapore hotel accommodation plus one night flexible for early check-in or late departure
- Hotel breakfasts Singapore and London
- Private car airport transfers in Singapore
- 1 night London pre-tour and 1 night post-tour hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers in London
- Flexible 16-day self-drive tour itinerary covering England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- 16 days car hire (Vauxhall Insignia or similar, auto, air-conditioned) inclusive of extra driver, unlimited kilometres and GPS.
- 15 nights’ 4 to 4.5-star B&B and hotel accommodation
- 15 full breakfasts on tour
- 2 dinners inclusive of live entertainment
- Entries to 9 of the best attractions
- Lonely Planet Guides for Singapore, England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Web-based route planner access
- Package customisation service to suit your wants and needs
- Personal travel consultant
- (OPTIONAL EXTENSION PACKAGES) Add the 4-day Paris or London package from just $699 per person
- (BONUS INCLUDED VALUE) Comprehensive, best-in-class travel insurance* (valued at $800 per couple)
View Trafalgar package inclusions here
Any deposit paid is applied within 24 hours to various components of your travel package and remitted through to suppliers. Reservation status may be verified with the supplier after remittance. Confirmation of such booking(s) will be sent to you on request within 7 days. Final payment, when received is applied in the same way. Supplier confirmations including vouchers and e-tickets are then sent to you for all such finalised items.
This trip not what you're looking for? Click/tap to tell us about what you want for your next Australian or overseas holiday today, or call 1800 669 579. We'll tailor a great value holiday for you.
* All prices are per-person on a twin-share basis and all bookings are subject to availability. Total price after $2,296 Getaway Cash credits and Free Flights Vouchers is from $5,899 per person payable as follows: Deposit payable on booking (amount will be calculated according to departure date), balance 90 days prior to departure. Travel loans available for approved customers. Package prices are correct as at 18/09/2017 and vary according to travel date. Package rates are available for families and groups on request. All prices are estimates only. A firm quote will be submitted for consideration prior to booking. Standard prices are for non-members for the same or similar package. Flight pricing included in packages or other estimates is based on travel from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Travel can be arranged from any other major centre and for any number of people. Travel insurance pricing is based on two travellers aged 69 years or less as at the date of departure from Australia. Surcharge applies for travellers aged 70 years and over. Details of the very affordable, optional excursions and entrance fees supplied on request. Full terms and conditions are available here.
Australian Escapes Holiday & Travel Club, 86 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley QLD
1800 669 579 (from within Australia inc. mobiles) Int: +61 7 3040 6697